- 2 cooked spanner crabs, meat removed
- 30g glass noodles (vermicelli)
- 2 Shallots or one small onion diced
- 1tblsp mint finely chopped
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 mango ripe or green, diced.
- 1tblsp fish sauce
- 1 ½ tblsp lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ½ chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Place noodles in bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Break up noodles with fork until soft. Drain and place in bowl. Cut noodles into smaller lengths (approx. 3cm) Allow to cool.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients to the noodles and toss gently with dressing.
- Arrange a pile of crisp salad leaves on plates and top with crab salad.